McClees Clinic for HIV/AIDS
We'll help you live with hope and dignity.
When you find out you're HIV positive, you have a lot of questions.
Where can I go for help? How will I be treated by other people? What's going to happen to me?
At the Mercy Health McClees Clinic . . .
- You will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
- You will not be discriminated against based on your gender, race, color, religion, age or sexual orientation.
- You will be empowered to live a full, productive life. You will live with hope and dignity.
If you're HIV positive, the case managers at the Mercy Health McClees Clinic have had special training in HIV/AIDS. He or she can answer your questions and find assistance for you.
Client Support Services include:
- Counseling and support services
- Crisis Management
- Emergency financial assistance
- Education and referrals
- Emergency services
- Housing assistance and advocacy
- Medical management
- Nutritional supplements
Our Case Managers provide a safe and confidential support system for you.
Counseling and Support Services
- Referrals and financial assistance
Education and Referrals
- Substance abuse
- Community resources
- Medical assistance
- Food and shelter
- Assistance with financial resources
- Early intervention
- Education about HIV transmission
- Education about the HIV/AIDS process
- Help in finding a primary care physician and specialist
- Knowledge about self care
By guiding you through the broad range of community services available, the staff at Mercy Health McClees Clinic will help you help yourself.
You'll be able to take charge of your own life, make your own decisions, and actively participate in your own care. We will be your advocate, helping you and your family or caregiver deal with issues that may often seem overwhelming.
We can assist your and your loved ones to:
- Understand how HIV affects your body
- Understand current medical and health treatments for HIV
- Dispel myths and fears about HIV and AIDS
- Assist you in coping with the reactions of others toward you
You might require services that are not listed here. Please talk with our case managers about any topics you think are relevant to your needs.
Location information and phone numbers
Mercy Health McClees Clinic
Mercy Health, Hackley Campus
1700 Clinton Street (Clinic entrance on Larch Street)
Muskegon, MI 49442 Map & Directions
For more information, call:
Or toll-free 1-866-727-5571 (in state)
Or by email, contact Jamie Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michigan Department of Community Health
How to Survive a Plague
Centers for Disease Control
Bruce Olsen, MD – Clinic Director
Tulika Singh, MD
Sarah Kemink, PharmD
Vicki Kaiser, BSW, ACRN, CCM
Nancy Doctor, RN, CCM
Erin Hopson, LLMSW, CCM
Jamie Baldwin, CCM