MyMercyHealth Patient Portal
MyMercyHealth is the newest way to stay in touch with your Mercy Health care team and get up-to-date medical information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home — available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With MyMercyHealth You Can View:
- Reason for hospitalization
- Care team
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and medication allergy history
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (please note: radiology results are not available at this time.)
- Summary of care
- Care plan
- Discharge instructions
How to Get Started:
Get started today by enrolling in MyMercyHealth at your next appointment. Currently, registration requires an in-person visit to a Mercy Health location for security purposes.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in to your MyMercyHealth account or are experiencing other technical issues, please call: 1-800-324-8163. Support staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 and do not use online messaging.